Verification link has been sent

Shop anything
on EMI

Recharge your wallet

Shop online with KrazyBee PayCard


Referral Code


+91 Change?
OTP Sent Resend


+91 Change?

OTP Sent to mobile


Welcome to KrazyBee

Continue with Facebook register using email/mobile Login using email/mobile

By clicking on Continue or Login or Register with email, I agree to KrazyBee's Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy

Hi, Buddy

Your registration was successful

You can do whole lot more with KrazyBee

get started

Hi, Buddy

You have successfully linked your account


Hi, Buddy

Sign Up successful!

Email is not same as registered email on KrazyBee. Would you like to update your email?

update email No, I will update later



Thank you for showing interest. Krazybee will contact you soon

documents required



ID Proof - College ID Card


 Address Proof - Aadhaar Card


 Driving License


 Marksheet of the recent semester


 On-road quotation of the bike for new vehicles


 Signed Loan Agreement


 Signed NACH form



 PAN Card


 Aadhaar Card


 Signed Loan Agreement


1. Bike loan requires guardian's approval

2.  Please upload your documents in My Documents. After placing an order with us, KrazyBee team will contact you to guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have


Choose from a wide range of products

Pay a nominal amount as downpayment and get ready to drive away the chosen vehicle

Hassle free documentation and processing

Payback in easy EMI's while you enjoy your ride to your college


How much of credit do I get to buy a two wheeler?

You can take a loan of upto Rs. 70K for new two wheelers.

Is there a processing fees for the loan?

There is a nominal processing fees of Rs. 1,500 for new two wheelers. This is on top of all the other expenses that may be incurred in the showroom for buying accessories, registration, etc.
For the used bike purchase, the processing fees includes the transfer fees too. This means that the bike will also be transferred to your name.

I do not have a DL, is that ok?

Considering that you will be riding the vehicle, for your own safety we need your DL for you to purchase the vehicle. You cannot purchase the vehicle on behalf of someone else.

I do not have my latest marksheet, is that ok?

We will need your academic details to verify your eligibility. Hence, it is a mandatory document.

I do not have any current address proof, is that ok?

This is required by the RTO towards both registration and ownership change. Hence, it is a mandatory document even if you do not avail a loan from KrazyBee.

I do not want my guardian to know about the order, is there a workaround?

We understand that you may not want to involve your guardian with some purchases. However, a guardians approval is mandatory for a bike loan.

My guardian does not have a PAN Card, what to do?

Please upload your guardian's last 3 month's bank statement in this case.

I do not have a bank account, what to do?

We will need your or your guardian's Auto Debit form to be signed. If you do not have a bank account, then we will need your guardian's Auto Debit form signed for the loan processing.

I want to buy a 2 L bike and need more credit limit, what to do?

Currently we are providing loans only for 70K for new two wheelers. However, keep in touch with us in case these changes.

Will this affect my ecommerce orders' credit limit?

No, your two wheeler loan credit will be separate from your ecommerce cash credit.

Can I buy the vehicle from the showroom which I prefer?

Certainly. If the showroom is present in the city in which KrazyBee has representatives.

How much time does it take for the verification process?

You will get an intimation about your order within 24 hours.

Why are you taking my original documents?

We are keeping your original documents because we need to process the request in the background towards the hypothecation process. However, you will be provided with xerox copies of the documents so that you do not have any issues.

What will happen after the loan is complete?

We will return your original documents back to you and remove the hypothecation from RTO.

What happens if the vehicle meets an accident?

You can get in touch with the insurance agency directly to fix the problem.

What happens if I have an issue with my vehicle?

You can get in touch with the showroom from where the vehicle was purchased directly.